As of June 9, 2020, Halligan’s Hearth and Home will be open for walk in business, scheduled sales appointments and fulfilling service appointments. Please read our policy below for both visiting our showroom and our service appointments…
SHOWROOM VISITS: We are open for walk-in customers during normal business hours: Monday thru Saturday10am-4pm. If you prefer a private appointment please call to schedule at a day and time that works for everyone. Please be prepared to follow the COVID-19 guidelines:
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times while in the showroom
- Please maintain a distance of 6’ or more from all employees and other customers in the showroom at all times
- If you have a fever or feel sick(within the last week) please do not come in the showroom
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please inform an employee by phone to make arrangements for your visit and do not enter the showroom
- Please follow CDC guidelines when sneezing and coughing
SERVICE APPOINTMENTS: Thank you for allowing us into your home and the chance to help during these difficult times. In an effort to keep both our customers and our employees safe we ask for your assistance in following the below guidelines while we are in your home. Please let us know before our arrival if you are unable to follow CDC best practices listed. If there are any individuals under voluntary or required self-quarantine or isolation or are experiencing signs and/or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, chills etc..) that we reschedule the appointment for a later date. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from technician and wear a mask(preferable when in the same room)
- Ask individuals in the home to cover mouth when coughs and sneezes (i.e., sneezing or coughing into a disposable tissue or rag, or into the elbow crease).
- Only one person in the room at a time with the technician
- Keep kids, elderly and pets in separate room from technician and where work is being performed
- Shared spaces in the home have good air flow, such as by turning on an air conditioner or opening windows, weather permitting, consistent with CDC recommended precautions for people in households.
- Payment can be made by calling the showroom or verbally reading credit card number to the technician and he will process the payment when he gets back to the showroom.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
Halligan’s Hearth and Home